Monday, January 26, 2009

Food Blog #14

Whenever I come across the word 'Japanese', the word 'food' follows suit. Since I'm not going back home for Chinese New Year, a good friend of mine was good enough to 'celebrate' with me by having dinner with me. Where? Sushi King! :D





The sushis we devoured :)





The Unadon Double we ordered, which is perfect for two, THAT if you don't mind sharing.

The second picture is actually a bowl of rice with eggs and some veggies, half eaten. We were so into the food until I realised that I needed to take some pictures of it. So there it is, half-eaten!

Overall I had a wonderful CNY dinner. No complaints. Everything was fresh and tasty, just the way I like it. Oh, the one we went is located in Ground Floor, Mid Valley. There is actually another Sushi King in the third floor, so you may find yourself torn in between the two!

Before I end this post:

To all my Chinese friends,

Happy Chinese 'Niu' Year! May the Year of the Ox bring you 'bullish' prosperity and good health!

1 comment:

Nadia said...

God max!!! saya rasa mau mati oh... nyummy!