Sunday, January 4, 2009

Sights to behold



I actually took this photo in 2007, was on my way to Kota Belud. The sea was crystal clear and the weather was just perfectly fine, good enough to impress me to take a photo.
Location: Tanjung Lipat, Likas-Sulaman Highway.



Kundasang at night, Christmas Eve 2008. After mass we went to Perkasa Hotel and once we got up there we were shrouded in mist.



My skills are getting better :D
Took this in my grandfather's house in Bundu Tuhan.



Ahh, the majestic Mount Kinabalu.
I just have to take this photo before it disappears!
Location: My grandfather's house in Bundu Tuhan.



Tip Of Borneo, sunset.
The picture says it all.

Sabah's a bee-you-tee!

2 comments:

Nadia said...

OMGdness the tip of borneo's pic ah. gila breath-taking ni. definitely one of my fave destination! hehe.

Max said...

haha yeap,like i said Sabah's a beauty! :D

thanks for the comment nad.