Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Food blog #13 & among other things.

It has been awhile!

I spent my Christmas in Bundu Tuhan last year and after the Christmas morning mass we went to Restoran Bayu Kinabalu for our Christmas breakfast.

AND! we ordered:


Yum-Yum Tom Yam.


Grandpa ordered Fried Mee. Old school indeed.


One cup of hot Horlicks.
Just the way I like it.
HOT!


Restoran Bayu Kinabalu is located just before the National Park. So when you're on your way to Kundasang/Ranau, and your tummy needs food, do stop by this restaurant. They really serve good food and when you ask for hot drinks they really serve them hot :D

Oh, and don't get your tongues burned!

From Bundu Tuhan to Kuala Lumpur,

I always get excited when my father tells me that he's coming to KL. Not only I get to meet my best friend(Yea,my dad is like my best friend :D), he will make sure that I'm well fed. He came here on New Year's Day and we had these for dinner:


Can't complain!
Mouth watering wan tan (dumpling) soup.


Sliced fish cooked with spring onions.

Asparagus cooked with young corns and pork.



Old school char siew.
Take note of the gravy.

Location: Sungei Wang. Forgot the name of this Chinese restaurant but it's somewhere near the entrance.

What a great way to start the year with these delightful dishes.

Oh, before I end this post:

It's Inauguration Day today and Barack Obama is to officially become the 44th President of the United States. I wish him all the best in his presidential career and that he will be a good leader everyone can look up to. May God bless him.


Commander-in-Chief Barack Obama.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh man.. where's ur shoutbox? was thinking to leave my mark there.. muahahaha.. maxi ada blog sudah.. wow.. keep up d good work..
ps - mengancam la d profile pic;P

Max said...

hey khai!thanks for dropping by:)

Natalie Louise said...

Go Obama :D