Saturday, December 27, 2008

Food Blog #9

I just got back from Promenade Hotel, went there to attend cousin's wedding dinner.

I love attending wedding dinners because they are where I look forward to those nicely presented dishes :D, and most of all listening to guests giving credits/complaining about the food.

My expectations were so high because Promenade is one of the best when it comes to food, especially for weddings and I have to say, the dishes I had were great. They exceeded my expectations! Well done. Kudos.


Bracing myself for the eight-course meal.


Four Hot & Cold Fish Combination.

Shark Fin's Soup with Crab Meat. The chefs nailed it.


Steamed Sea Fish Pattaya Style.
Hands down, the chef who cooked this got a deserving A+ from me.



Roasted Crispy Chicken with Prawn Crackers.
The chicken was really good, tender and not too salty.


Braised Fish Lips with Turkey Ham.


Braised Mixed Vegetables with 'Tau Kan'.
By the time this dish was served, I was already full, so us the other guests in my table.


Fried Rice with Anchovies
Ikan Bilis bah tu!


Chilled Longans Beancurd with Lemon & Ice.
I have a sweet tooth, period.

Everything was wonderful, from the food to the reception itself. I was so full that I could barely walk, must have fed myself really well.

Finally,



Congratulations to Jason and Michelle. May the both of you live happily ever after.

P/S: I'm in need of 100 sit ups and 100 push ups...

No comments: