Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Food Blog #7

If you're own your way to the northern part of Sabah (Kota Belud, Kudat, Kota Marudu), most of the time you will find yourself stopping by in Tuaran for food, and I just have the right restaurant for you to satisfy your hunger pangs.

Say if you want to have a decent lunch or you just can't resist a plate of rice more than a plate of Tuaran Mee (which I posted earlier)...


...come to Lok Kyun restaurant.




Sweet and sour pork, old school.


Meatball soup, I repeat Sabahans can't live without soup!


Sayur sawi cooked with garlic.


Tofu yum yum :D

I've to say I had a great lunch. Those dishes only cost Rm31.50 and that fed the four of us. I heard people from KK are willing to drive to Tuaran just to come to this restaurant to have lunch or the famous Tuaran Mee. It's worth the 30-minute journey!

No comments: