Friday, December 26, 2008

Food Blog #8

The other day I went out with my ex classmates and we decided to meet in City Mall and had lunch in OldTown White Coffee.

I've been to the ones in KL, but not in Sabah.


Honey Lemon Ice to quench our thirsts. RM3.50.


Curry Mee, RM6.30.


Ipoh Chicken Hor Fun, RM6.30.


Kaya & Butter, Double, RM2.30.

During lunch, we mentioned about New York New York, the restaurant everyone in KK is talking about in 1Borneo because of the size of their burgers and in the discussion Chua mentioned about Fried Mars (the chocolate bar,think Snickers) + Ice Cream & of how she would love to try it...and the next minute off we went to 1Borneo, without hestitation, period. :D

I get people telling me to go to this restaurant & try their huge burgers. When we were deciding on what to order, I insisted & begged my two friends (CY & Kim) to order the burger but they told me that they were still full then and I would have to finish the burger by myself. I just want to see how BIG the burger is, but I guess maybe next time. If only they are boys *sigh*

We ended up having light food and we ordered:


Diet Friendly Tomato Bruschetta.


Ta-Da!
Fried SNICKERS + Strawberry Ice Cream, Strawberry & Chocolate Syrup.


Before sinking our teeth with the Tomato Bruschetta.


Ready to eat and enjoy :D

The dessert was great. It turned out to be Snickers instead, and not Mars as displayed in the menu, because when we dissect the batter we saw nuts, but twas all good. I loved the Tomato Bruschetta, loved the taste, loved the tomatoes in abundance. :)

My friends were right all along. There were two tables who had their burgers to be taken away; one could not finish even a quarter. I should've taken the pictures, but they were one sight too far.

New York New York Restaurant is in the ground floor, next to Secret Recipe.

No comments: