Sunday, November 30, 2008

Food Blog #2

If you love dim sum, like me, you should really come to Foo Phing Dim Sum, Hilltop.

Sorry folks, they were in the writer's digestive system already.


This one is called "No Mi Kai". Direct translation, glutinous rice with chicken, mushroom & "Lap Cheong" (direct translation: pig sausage). I had this one for breakfast and boy, I enjoyed it.


"Zhu Rou Pau" (Direct Translation: Pork Bun)



The writer's favourite: CHICKEN FEET!


Yummy...

Location: Hilltop. It's in the new building (the new Commercial Centre,I believe, correct me if I'm wrong).

P/S: Mouth-watering enough, Shaun?

1 comment:

Nadia said...

nyammm. later i go back then must go this Foo Phing Dim Sum lah! haha. astga meleh ni air liur. hahaha.

oh nway, me ok bah here. sumtimes stress, sumtimes waras, sumtimes main ony, like wht i wrote ther lah lbh kurang. haha. n nw, definitely jeles ngn u all sana! rmai2, fren2 kuar jln2. eeyer~

n me oso ord linkd u. smgt! =)