Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Baked to perfection.

I just got off from the kitchen moments ago.
It was my second attempt to bake cookies all by myself and it turned out to be, well, surprisingly very good.
Oatmeal cookies to be exact!
I actually got the recipe from a blog and decided to give it a try.

Proof: Pictures :)


The multi-purpose oven is doing its wonders :D


The first batch of the oatmeal cookies just got off from the oven.


These cookies deserve to be in the cookie jar, big time.


I love the way the raisins popped out from the cookies.

I have to say, I nailed it :), and I still can't believe I made all these cookies on my own!

Oh yeah, the recipe:
Oatmeal cookies
1. 1 cup light brown sugar
2. 1/2 cup castor sugar
3. 125g butter
4. 3 eggs
5. 1 tsp vanilla essence
6. 2 tsp baking powder
7. 4 heap tsp of peanut butter
8. raisins (the amount is of what you desire)
9. 4 cups of oats (quick cooking type)

Preheat the oven to 150-180 degree Celsius. Cream butter and the two types of sugar, and add vanilla essence. Mix baking powder together with the oats and add into the batter. Later, add peanut butter and the raisins. This batter will later turn into dough. Bake about 15 to 20 minutes and voila! Oatmeal cookies ready to be served. (Not that hard eh?)

All the best :)


Nothing beats homemade cookies.

1 comment:

Natalie Louise said...

yummmm hahaha. they look nice!