Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Food Blog #21

Japanese food, again! This time it's at Hana Japanese Restaurant, City Mall.

About two weeks ago Clementine, Lynncilla and I decided to meet up and have lunch together in City Mall. What a mini reunion that was. Clementine's UK-bound this September and I just had to meet her and I only get to see Lynx once a year. Again when we met we were indecisive on where to have lunch (everyone was like "I'm cool anywhere") but at the end I suggested Hana and everyone agreed. (Yeay! :D)

We ordered:


Kiku Combo Sushi, RM20.
I love this one! So assorted.


Saba Shioyaki Set.
The fish is grilled to perfection. ;)


Clementine's Beef Teriyaki Set.
She finished it, so I believe it was good. :)


Dessert: Lemon ice-cream!

Overall, the experience was good. I especially liked the assorted sushis. Lynx was kind enough to let me devour two or three of them. Pretty good ambience. Little did we know that we were the last customers to dine in because they had to close at 2pm. We were so lucky! The people in the restaurant were 'surprisingly' courteous, because one of them politely asked us if we wanted order again since we finished our food and were so into talking and updating each other.

Oh, and we were the last customers to leave. ;)

Location: Very easy to locate, just next to Old Town White Coffee.

2 comments:

Nadia said...

OMGdness.

ajoyly said...

Well the dishes just make my mouth waters. Wish I were in KL!