Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Food Blog #20

My twientieth post on food! Rejoice! :D

Everyone who knows me knows that I love food, and to exaggerate a bit, they sometimes use the word 'devour' instead of 'eat' when it comes to me and food.

"Max doesn't eat food,  Max devours food!" :D

Well, I may cross over the line on that one. :P For your information my mouth can accept everything except To Sa Pau (yeah, I know) and up to this day I am still figuring it out why I can't put that thing into my mouth. I find it very unpleasant and the black paste really turns me off! Any help, please?

So okay, this twientieth post will be on Foh Chuan Restaurant. Goodness this restaurant is always packed during lunch time. Why? They serve good food, that's why! Here you go:


Bai Kut Wong, with the tomatoes and cucumbers. Classic. Damn the sauce...

Petchula + pork. I love this one!

Old school eggs cooked with 'red coloured pork' (or simply sasau). No doubt, 10 out of 10.

I ended up devouring two plates of rice with these dishes. My dad got worried because I just gobble up everything into my mouth without gaining any significant weight.

I exercise, dad. 

;)

No comments: