Monday, February 23, 2009

For your viewing pleasure ;)









These pictures were taken late November last year. We had a family gathering meeting over in my uncle's house in Donggongon and these decorations caught my eyes, literally. My uncle really knows how to 'keep' and 'show off' these 'stuffs' :D


City of KK from my dad's office.
Who says we still live on trees?


A fraction of KKIA.
Very much like KLIA in a smaller scale.
Who says KK does not have an airport?


That plane is going to Bandar Seri Begawan.


Say if you go to Tuaran, try going from the Sulaman Highway.
If you have reached the Taman Indah Permai intersection, turn left and go straight ahead.
You will happen to go across a bridge and I tell you, the view is oh-so breathtaking and if the sky is clear, you will see the majestic Mount Kinabalu in glory from that bridge.
Here are some proofs:







I politely asked my dad to slow down his Hilux and I could only take that much. The worst thing was I did not even bother to take pictures on my right side where the majestic Mount Kinabalu is, that if you are on your way to Tuaran. Well, there's always next time :D

3 comments:

Wilson said...

i want that whole set of gongs :-D

Nadia said...

oh.. d view of kk, d kkia.. i miss d whole thing..

Max said...

nad!!!
me too...:)