Friday, February 13, 2009

Food Blog #15

So you're in Amcorp Mall, and you have no idea where to eat, then I just have the right place for you to fill your tanks!

Go to Ka Fei Dian.

I ordered:


Curry Laksa. Mind the portion.
It's a big one! :D


Thirst quenching soya cincau.

My friend Nat ordered:


Good ol' soya bean.


Egg Fried Rice with Curry Chicken.

Nat and I have been going to this restaurant 'regularly' whenever we go to Amcorp Mall simply because they serve good food. Very much like OldTown White Coffee, only better!Oh and the portions are very,very generous in this restaurant.

Where at?Ground floor.Somewhere near Famous Amos.

...and before I end this post,

Congratulations to Mark & Jessica for they become parents again! Jessica gave birth to baby Claude Tristan on February 1st at 3:48pm (yeah,I'm that precise) and here's a picture of Baby Tristan when he was just about 5 hours old.


Awww...

2 comments:

Moira Lim said...

Max oh max...ur blog posts have always make my tummy grumble!!

Max said...

that happens to everyone,including myself :D