Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Oh my, it has really been awhile! Max in Melbourne Part 1

Dear readers,

Please forgive me.

I guess for the last few months I was too caught up with my studies until I did not have any time to post just anything, until right about now. I know I have yet to talk about my wonderful vacation in Melbourne that it got into me so deeply that I won myself a 2-day 1-night stay in a 5-star hotel in KL which I will reveal pretty soon, the food that I have devoured and pretty much what happened for the last few months!

Right, so I guess I shall continue my story in Melbourne, let me pick up where I last left...

Let these pictures speak for themselves!

P/S: I hope I don't upload the same pictures again!


St. Patrick's Cathedral. There's Vatican City in Melbourne, somewhat. Was fortunate enough to attend the Sunday mass, and twas AWESOME!


Queen Victoria Market. The place where I bought most of the souvenirs to bring back home for family and friends. Their wet market here is soooooooo clean. Not wet at all.


Ah, the Shrine of Remembrance. Great place to visit, free entrance, shutterbugs should not give this place a miss, totally.


The view from the top of the Shrine of Remembrance. The sun was shining so brightly and it was still cold.


The medals greatly displayed in the remembrance :)


Flinders Street Station lights up so majestically at night.


Oh my, postcard from Australia.


The Royal Botanic Gardens Melbourne will amaze you in so many ways.


Something you don't see back at home. I mean, wild ducks! C'mon!


Last but not least, since I'm a huge fan of tennis, I have finally visited 1/4 of the Grand Slam cities! Serena Williams, Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer, Maria Sharapova, Novak Djokovic...these players all won and lifted their trophies here! ;)

...and the journey continues.

Hope it's not too late for me to wish you readers a very Happy New Year!

No comments: