Sunday, January 9, 2011

Food Blog #32 Max in Melbourne Part 2 :)

Tada! The food I absolutely fell in love with throughout my 11 fabulous days in Melbourne.

And did I tell you that I actually gained 5 kilos alone? No kidding man.









I was barely 24 hours in Australia and my first dinner was in this Korean restaurant just next to Queen Victoria Market. What can I say? Fantastic.



So after I attended the Sunday mass in St. Patrick's Cathedral my friends took me to this Vietnamese restaurant where they serve good ol beef noodle soup. One thing about Melbourne is that it is soooo diverse and that you can almost get food of all kinds from all around the world. You name it they have it! Seriously.





Good thing that I visited this city during winter! Heart the spicy meatball soup in Centre Place. It's like Little New York in Melbourne, and I also heart the fact that they serve the soup with two generous slices of french bread! This is not the only soup that they have; they have all kinds!



Ahh, crepes. I swear to myself I've never had crepes before in my life until I went there and pfft! the rest is history :) Real French people really made this one for me and there was no real, authentic French ever said to me "merci, au revoir!" until I paid for it. That really made my day :D Sorry for I have forgotten the exact location of this cafe :(

See what my friend ordered :)






Godfather's Pizza. Read that? A pizza you can't refuse. It is so true.



I had this hot dog at VicMart and obviously, this was longer and bigger than the ones I usually have back home. Talking about hot dog orgy.



Hot chocolate that comes with marshmallows? Are you kidding me Melbourne? As far as I know, the usual hot chocolate I usually have stands alone by itself. But marshmallows? This is the reason why I should travel more often.



And this big breakfast? I finished them all. Plate was clean.



OMG Max Brenner *faint*

Part 2 coming soon! :)

No comments: