Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Oh my, I love Sabah! Part 1

Good riddance now that I have time to spare to write, I should go straight to my topic. Since I traveled quite often when I was back at home during my mid-year break it would be better for me to share this unforgettable experience with you; and I bring you my first part of "Oh my, I love Sabah!"

It was on the second week of June when my dad approached me if I could join him to go to Tenom and I quickly jumped from my couch and said an exciting "Yes!", without any hesitation :) And so, I went to Tenom for the first time of my life on June 15th. Once again, I let these pictures fascinate you! :D


Well will you look at that dense fog!
Picture taken along the Kimanis-Keningau road.

Well, if you use this particular route to Keningau/Tenom you cut the journey short by about 1.5 hours rather than going it all the way via Tambunan. Nice view by the way. We are talking about the Crocker Range here people!


So this is where the Crocker Range Park Station is! If you use this road from Kimanis and happen to see this signboard you are about 15 minutes away from Keningau.
By the way, can you spot lil' grasshopper?


Sabah Agricultural Park.

Your visit to Tenom is incomplete if you don't come here! I definitely recommend people to go this park, very well maintained, one great place to chill out and enjoy the nature. I was hoping for the four season fruit but there was none. :(









There were a group of Australians who went on the tour with us and they called this quote "Cannonball Tree" ;)



It's worth to pay Tenom a visit! :)

4 comments:

ajoyly said...

Great article and the photographs are beautiful. Also informative. Will try the Crocker Range way,one of these days as you recommended.

siawongbahni said...

hey.. been there.. enjoyed d free fruits.. mosquito repellent a must tho.. haha

Max said...

Thank you, thank you! :)
Definitely will bring along a mosquito repellent come the next trip ;)

alorn said...

i went to penang, malaysia before for a 2-day trip. it was quiet and peaceful.