Thursday, June 30, 2011

Food Blog #33: There's something about Sailors

Ever since I visited Melbourne exactly last year, I always have a thing with anything Australian. And so a few days back I had my ostrich burger fix at Sailors Cafe at Millennium with Kim. The first time I got here I was introduced by Ina (boy she sure knows where to find good eat than I do in KK now) and the urge to come back and dine here has been growing ever since!

I didn't mind having ostrich burger again for the second time (because it was so good, healthy and orgasmic) but we did order other dishes, and on our table we had:

In all its glory, the FIX ( = ostrich burger that is) :D
am lovin' and feelin' every bite!
RM15.



Their signature simple salad medley was so good that I forgot I was in KK for awhile; definitely something that I would have eaten back in Melbourne.
RM9.



Kim ordered chicken mushroom and I loved how the mashed potato, the mushroom and the gravy went so well together. The chicken was already awesome in the beginning; tender, yummy, delish!
RM 14.



Lovin' the words on the wall. Talking about being expressive. Australian restaurant with great Sabahan touch :)

Do drop by this place if you want good food with affordable price:

Sailors Cafe
Lot 36, 1st Floor, Plaza Grand Millennium, Penampang Bypass, KK.



My name is Maxwell Tommie Lajawai and I approve this post.

1 comment:

Servicing Stop said...

It all sounds beautiful, if I 'm ever in the area I will be sure to go try the food out for myself.