Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Food Blog #17: It has been awhile!

Finally, I'm back after a two-month hiatus. Now that I'm home (actually I have been at home since last Monday to be exact), I have got the time to blog and I'll definitely keep you updated from time to time ;)

So! Back to serious business,

Have you guys ever been to Kim Gary?

About 2 months ago my housemates and I went to Sunway Lagoon for some serious fun and after basking in the sun for the whole day (it rained eventually late in the afternoon, and I got myself darker) we rewarded ourselves with dinner at Kim Gary's. People have been telling me to go to this restaurant in particular just because it is popular & they serve good food, so in the end I might as well check myself out. 

*drumrolls*



Borsch Soup: very much like tomato soup.


My friend's Nissin Noodle with Fried Egg and Luncheon Meat. Little that I know Nissin Noodle is actually Instant Noodle. Think Maggi, Cintan...


Lychee puddings! I strictly oppose the idea of serving puddings in the beginning. They are desserts, c'mon.


OKAY! They are both Cheese Baked Rice, and I don't know which one is Sliced Pork in Szechuan Style and the other Pork Chop. I think the latter is at the bottom.

My first experience dining at Kim Gary was okay; one major setback was that the drink I ordered (Horlicks) was too thick, viscous & sweet. We told the waiter to add more water and the result was still the same: thick, viscous & sweet! Couldn't help it.

I rarely distribute photos of myself in this blog, so if you want to have the idea of how darker I am now, here you go:


Can you spot the ultimate sun worshipper?

No comments: